Right at the top, freedom is boundless, they say in Austria
At 1200 meters above sea level, the TOP HILL Luxury Mountain Retreat in Lech leaves nothing to be desired: With a direct view of the breathtaking Arlberg massif, the Arula chalets not only offer exclusive comfort with a fireplace, but also first-class service and alpine cuisine from the refined skills of the private chef. Contemporary chalet chic meets fragrant woods and natural stone. Luxurious special features: Private wellness retreat with saunas and aroma steam baths, 14-metre heated indoor pool and a sun terrace with outdoor Jacuzzi – for a relaxing float in the middle of the mountains.
But Lech is not only fascinating because of its peaks. In addition to its hiking trails, blooming meadows and alpine pastures, the typical Austrian flair makes Lech a true hotspot of the Alps – with a special knack for culinary delights. The highest density of awards in the Alps speaks for itself. Another highlight for the quieter evenings in the Arula chalet: An open fireplace and a Steinway piano.
The alps are simply a wonderland. And wonders are worth experiencing in all their marvelous beauty. That’s why a day at TOP HILL Luxury Mountain Retreat starts with an extensive stretching session – the mountains already in view. After breakfast, the next highlight: Extensive hikes of up to four hours through the imposing Arlberg massif. A perfect combination of movement and amazement, beneficial for body and soul. The afternoon is all about strength and fitness conditioning, adapted to the individual training level of each participant. Boosted by a subsequent yoga session to relax and recover. When the sun sets behind the mountains, massages and wellness follow to round off the daily routines at our TOP HILL Luxury Mountain Retreat.
All this, of course, with the motivating culinary support of the Austrian Alps: From a regional rich Power Breakfast to the finest Alpine Dining in the evening – elegantly served by the private chef of the chalet. Special culinary requests are of course included. Afterwards you just marvel at the striking Rüfispitze, having the peace and quiet of the Alps all for yourself.
Example Day THE LECH ANDERMATT – TOP HILL LUXURY MOUNTAIN RETREAT
- Breakfast – home made oatmeal pancakes with fresh berries, rich and delicious breakfast buffet at our restaurant, fresh ginger juice
- alternating schedule of different in- and outdoor training routines (eg.: Circuit Training, Pilates, Body Art, TRX, CrossFit, High Intensity, Tabata, swimming, etc…). Every day features a different workout routine and our trainers and coaches provide for variety and fun. And a fresh smoothie provides energy in between workouts.
- Lunch – Beans and broccoli salad with sprouts and walnuts, topped with an apple-hazelnut vinaigrette, followed by grilled vegetables with polenta and pea-mint mash
- Sporty hike to an alpine chalet, bike tours or a snowshoe hike
- Wellness- and massage treatments (surcharge) / Sauna service
- Dinner – Green mango salad with shrimp and rice noodles, pumpkin-ginger soup, confit from arctic char with sauce vierge and basil, sweet corn and quinoa, a light composition of coconut-milk Panna Cotta with mixed berries for dessert
- Single Coaching Sessions / 2x weekly introduction in meditation and relaxation techniques
- Fresh herbal infusions for a relaxed good nights sleep
- Bed Time