Those who prefer the mountains over the sea – or simply both – meet at The Chedi Andermatt. In this fashionable Alpine resort at the heart of Switzerland, the spirit of the TOP HILL concept is alive. An enchanting atmosphere with typical chalet-style housing contributes to the comprehensive cosiness, while the impressive mountain view lets your mind roam freely. Take a deep breath and explore another world.
Appointed “Swiss Hotel of the Year 2017” by the famous Gault Millau gastronomic guide, this unique 5-star hotel pairs alpine chic with an Asian flair. Together with TOP HILL Retreats, the atmosphere presents itself particularly sporty. Here, guests enjoy an award-winning wellness and spa area, including a 35-meter indoor pool, organic and Finnish saunas, aroma- and brine steam baths, whirlpool, hot and cold plunge pools and much more.
Detached from the world. This is how it feels when you arrive atthe heart of the Swiss Alps. The untamed beauty of the mountains unleashes your potential – for sporting challenges like hiking and biking, but also for letting go, finding peace, relaxing and recovery. Meet your personal best and become the author of your own success story at the five-star deluxe hotel The Chedi Andermatt. Here, swiss alpine chic meets Asian elegance – what could fit the sophisticated TOP HILL concept better?
Strengthen your body and master your mind with individual training routines like HIIT or Pilates, guided by professional TOP HILL experts. An experience embraced by the luxurious class of The Chedi Andermatt: With 2400m² of spa areas for holistic wellbeing and award-winning gourmet cuisine – featuring tailored nutritional advice and joint cooking workshops with GaultMillau chefs.
Example Day THE CHEDI ANDERMATT – TOP HILL LUXURY MOUNTAIN RETREAT
- Breakfast – home made oatmeal pancakes with fresh berries, rich and delicious breakfast buffet at our restaurant, fresh ginger juice
- alternating schedule of different in- and outdoor training routines (eg.: Circuit Training, Pilates, Body Art, TRX, CrossFit, High Intensity, Tabata, swimming, etc…). Every day features a different workout routine and our trainers and coaches provide for variety and fun. And a fresh smoothie provides energy in between workouts.
- Lunch – Beans and broccoli salad with sprouts and walnuts, topped with an apple-hazelnut vinaigrette, followed by grilled vegetables with polenta and pea-mint mash
- Sporty hike to an alpine chalet, bike tours or a snowshoe hike
- Highlight from May till October: A training-trip to a genuine army bunker inside Gotthard mountain, featuring a guided tour through the vault and a visit to the “crystal chamber”
- Wellness- and massage treatments / Sauna service
- Dinner – Green mango salad with shrimp and rice noodles, pumpkin-ginger soup, confit from arctic char with sauce vierge and basil, sweet corn and quinoa, a light composition of coconut-milk Panna Cotta with mixed berries for dessert
- Single Coaching Sessions / 2x weekly introduction in meditation and relaxation techniques
- Fresh herbal infusions for a relaxed good nights sleep
- Bed Time