Here, in the heart of the Lagoon, Top Hill Retreats teams up with Allison Zurfluh to offer you a special Italian retreat. Over the course of five days and five nights, you will join Allison, an expert on the hidden treasures of the northern Lagoon in a carefully-curated programme that is personal, locally-connected, and aims to deepen your relationship, understanding of and connection with one of the most unique places in the world.
As you discover this exclusive location as only few can, your holistic fitness programme combined with wellness and balanced nutrition Venetian-style will leave you feeling restored and invigorated. Allison will offer you authentic cultural insight as you adventure to a Franciscan convent, take a spiritual walk with an Italian Friar, foray to a colourful fisherman’s island and visit a Basilica with Byzantine mosaics. Early morning walks and wake-up stretches, a cross-country course down olive tree-lined paths, ‘voga veneta’ rowing lessons, circle training and swimming in a private lake, pool or salt water Lagoon are rounded out by relaxing and restoring yoga classes as well as specially designed facial and body massages. This is the essence of Venice.
VENICE ISLAND RETREAT – 5 DAYS PACKAGE
The price of this package includes the following services:
- A private nine-bedroom, fully-renovated villa full of light and space
- 5-Day Signature Stay on a privately-owned island
- Balanced nutrition – inspired by Venetian cuisine and artfully prepared
- Enjoy the combination of a holistic fitness and rich cultural programme combined with specially designed facial and body massage
- Exclusive ‘voga veneta’ rowing lessons
- Introduction to Mindfulness and Meditation
- 24/7 onsite assistance
- Number of participants is strictly limited due to the privacy of the villa
Important notice: This Retreat is held exclusively in English!
Your reservation requires a 50% deposit. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival. For further information, please refer to our General Booking Conditions. Please note that this package does NOT include a travel cancellation isurance.
- Pre-breakfast stretching
- Silent walk
7:00 – 8:00
- Transfer to Burano
- Run/speed walk the perimeter of the colourful islands of Burano and Mazzorbo
- Fresh pressed orange juice in the piazza
- Transfer to Torcello
- Visit Basilica di Santa Maria Assunta and Campanile
- Transfer Torcello – Isola Santa Cristina
- Free time
16:00 – 17:00
- Fitness Circle Training / Core Training
13:30 – 19:00
Allison Zurfluh joins forces with Top Hill Retreats in an exclusive collaboration that combines a well-curated wellness retreat with a seasoned insider’s programme, tailored for those who love discovery and adventure. Passionate about the Venetian Lagoon and relentless about learning to navigate tiny canals in her little boat, Allison spends her free time researching undiscovered places and learning from local experts. She is author of two books, The Veremonda Resurrection and Lia Leaves the Library, both preserved at the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana, in Venice.
Allison’s extensive knowledge of the Lagoon and its culture inspire her to create tailor-made travel itineraries for individuals, small groups, and corporate events, with respect for a sustainable Venice. Her itineraries are personal, and aim to deepen her clients’ understanding of and connection with one of the most unique places in the world. She has been recommended by Swiss International Airlines, and the magazines Swiss Universe, Swiss Magazine, Far & Away, GEO France, and The Luxury Travel Advisor.